Monday, February 19, 2018

Storm Coming In

We have a winter storm coming in and anyone with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain and arthritis knows your body knows full well if its really coming! And this one is coming! I am hoping and praying it holds off because i have a Doctor Appointment at 12:30 that i really need to go too since my mom is having surgery next week and wont be able to drive for awhile, plus i feel like i have a sinus infection and am coughing quite a bit which is never a good sign for me! Had very little sleep my bladder (i have issues there too) decided to wake me up every 30 mins to 90 mins so i eventually gave up on getting sleep since it takes me so long to get back to sleep. Days like today are rough because with so much stacked up against me already it really affects my mood. I am trying to stay positive but some days its hard! BUT i will NOT let my issues stop me from doing things even if i cant do as much as the normal person i am still going to live my life the best i can! Just worn out today!





No comments:

Post a Comment