Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sleep? What's that?

I think my body has forgotten how to sleep due to the chronic pain. I did too much yesterday cleaning wise and was up until after 1 am because of it and up before 5 am. People who do not have chronic pain do not understand how draining it is on a daily basis plus chronic fatigue goes along with my fibromyalgia and i have extremely low vitamin D levels even on the highest pill form by prescription. I see my Dr Monday so going over it then. I get tired of having to take medications daily and having to take my neurontin 4 times a day is a big pain in the butt, BUT i have almost no diabetic neuropahty pain in my feet now unless i am on them too long, other than a rare bad day with them, so it is worth it. I just wish it helped my other pain!




No comments:

Post a Comment