Wednesday, February 21, 2018

High Pain Day!

I am really struggling today with pain, i am hoping once im off the steroids the pain decreases. While on them i always feel very achy especially in my neck and shoulders and back. To go with it all my fibromyalgia has been flaring as well as my back and legs. I am so tired of pain and its hard to be in a good mood with it today. Pain and depression very much so go hand in hand. I wish i could have just one day with no pain or very little pain, i would think i had died and gone to heaven! I am almost in tears today from it and that takes a lot for that to happen. This is short today because i am not sure what else to say, i just want the pain to stop. Just for a little while please! The 25 deg with a feel like of 15 does NOT help anything!













No comments:

Post a Comment