Monday, April 16, 2018

Miscarriage Anniversary And Awareness

This is a hard and heartfelt post for me. I been trying to keep it up beat but today is not. Eight years ago today my late husband and i lost baby number 3 to miscarriage we lost 4 total. I had thought April 3rd was when i lost the baby but no that was the day i went to the Er for bleeding but ultra sound and blood work said baby was fine. Thanks to Face Book i know it was today due to the memories it reminds you with everyday from each year. To my Angel Babies, i will ALWAYS love you and hold you dear to my heart. I love you with all my heart and even though i never held you, i will never forget you and loved you from the moment i found out i was pregnant! I love each and every one of you and no matter what i always will! Miscarraige is hard on BOTH parents not just the mother and people forget that. Also people tell me i am not a mom because my babies are not here but in heaven and i have no child i held in my arms. I still held them in my belly near my heart! They are the only ones to hear my heart from the inside! I will never forget my babies and i will always have a pain in my heart longing to hold them, but i know one day i will meet them in heaven! Until then they are with my husband in heaven and others i have lost!











No comments:

Post a Comment